Dad got a nifty drill press and I drilled the holes in the brackets like they were butter. Dad welded them 16″ OC to correspond with the floor joists.
We set up the 2x6s, clamped, and drilled them, and then added the carriage bolts.
The thing I was dreading the most was using the nailgun… so scary but so much quicker.
We added the perimeter of plywood on top so we can put up the walls and still have access to underneath before we have the insulation sprayed.
Earlier in the day we decided to add to the length. The final floor measurements are 25′-5″ x 8′-3″, which will put the finished house at about 25′-8″ x 8′-6″ with another 3 inches of overhang on all sides for the eaves (which is still legal for transport).